Monday, June 09, 2008

The Pool




It is still very, very hot outside. This is from yesterday, it was about 104.











But I am excited.......














Because we got a pool....








Almost full! If I don't blog for the rest of the week it is because I am happily basking in my lovely pool.
Or the more likely scenario is that I am busy chasing my rugrats around the pool. Either way, I am a happy gal.


P.S. We did get the A/C fixed, at least for now. It is leaking coolant, so we still have to get the leak fixed, but for the moment it is nice and cool inside.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. We have a little blow up pool for the kids, but I have been hesitant to set it up with all of the construction we have going on our house. I guess next year. Stay cool!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Coolness. Literally. My hubby and I debate over getting a pool like that EVERY summer. It looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Dana said...

I soooo could have used that pool today at my school.. It was sooo hot...Stay cool...

Danielle said...

YAY!!! My mom's air broke yesterday but luckily it is fixed. It is too hot in jersey for no air today!

Anonymous said...

BRING ON THOSE RECIPES!! Thanks for the offer. You can email me at:

mandycu98@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I'm glad to see you are in for some relief!! We are in for some rain here shortly so maybe that will cool it down some!! I have been eyeing Avery's whale pool - i figure I could get in there and just lay my head on the edge - sounds comfortable!!!

Life As I Know It said...

YAY! Enjoy your pool!

Bren said...

I am so jealous! We need a pool. Desperately! Enjoy!

Anna said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I debated on that same pool yesterday at WalMart. Let me know whatcha think!

Toni said...

No pool here but we did buy a $10 sprinkler....

Anonymous said...

Woohoo for a pool. My husband works for a pool company and we don't have a pool. He doesn't swim either, but that's another issue. haha Anyway I'm jealous! Enjoy it.

Side note - I like your cabinets.

Ashlee said...

Oh, I need a pool so bad right now!

kim said...

hope your enjoying it!