That is TOO cute!! I LOVE going thru the animal sounds with Avery!!! Hopefully his dog sound doesn't "sneeze" like Avery's! How old is he - just a few months younger than Avery?? Avery will be 2 on Sept 20th.
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
12 comments:
Cute! We make all kinds of animal sounds as well around here!
He's so cute! I can't believe he's starting to talk already!
Love the video! So adorable!
That is TOO cute!! I LOVE going thru the animal sounds with Avery!!! Hopefully his dog sound doesn't "sneeze" like Avery's! How old is he - just a few months younger than Avery?? Avery will be 2 on Sept 20th.
Pooky's birthday is Nov. 14 - he just turned 19 months.
Adorable...definitely put a big grin on my face ;)
great video.. too cute!
Very, very cute! My little guy loves to imitate a bear, too!
Such a great video! I could just eat him up!
How adorable - what a cutie pie!!
Have a good day - see you Missy. Kellan
I love how similar the dinosaur and bear sounds are! Precious...
Ahrrrrr... very cute.
What a cutie! I can't believe he is starting to talk so soon! How old is he again??
OH wait! I just read 19 months from one of your responses. Wow! He's a smart one, isn't he!
Post a Comment