good luck to you... I find that I have better luck outside than inside. My MIL gave me a lace hydrangea for Mothers Day and it wasn't looking so good, so I got it outside asap.
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
8 comments:
Oh, I so want a hydrangea. Just haven't gotten out there & made the effort yet. You know, shopping of any kind is so very fun with three boys!
Beautiful flowers. I also want a hydrangea. My mom planted hers three years ago and this year is the first year they bloomed. They are gorgeous.
Awesome!! I usually manage to kill plants within a few weeks... :)
Happy WW and thanks :)
I love your optimism!
such beautiful flowers.... ur doing a great job!
I love hydrangea!! Good job - they are all beautiful!
Take care - Kellan
Woohoo! Your plants are still growing! hehe. :) For some reason I have a knack for killing any indoor plants I have!!
good luck to you... I find that I have better luck outside than inside.
My MIL gave me a lace hydrangea for Mothers Day and it wasn't looking so good, so I got it outside asap.
Post a Comment