Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Including my dad - love you lots!!








And to my husband Ray - I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy for my kids, they are so lucky to have you.

Proud new Daddy, with newborn Emmy, July 2004





Flying kites, 2006











With newborn Pook and big sister Emmy, November 2006












Daddy and Pooky, Spring 2007











Fishing with Emmy in Michigan, May 2008.










Thanks for being the awesome dad that you are. We love you baby!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fathers day to your hubby, he sounds like a wonderful daddy. He looks so proud of his kiddies

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Ray!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Courtney said...

Awwwwwww!!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Father's Day...your kids are lucky to have such a great daddy. :) I love the flying kites picture!!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

The sign of a good daddy? A happy family. Ray must be an awesome daddy!

Dana said...

Happy belated father's day to your hubby!

Toni said...

Aren't we lucky our kids have great dads?

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Awwww...d

Cecily R said...

Your pictures perfectly capture Dadness. I love it!!

Happy Father's Day!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I really hope he had an awesome father's day! Great pics!

Bren said...

Great pictures! Your kids are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I am so very thankful for good Daddies. I'm glad you have picked a good one as well.