Most of the pictures of the actual ceremony suck, because we were kinda far back and had tall people sitting in front of me... oh, well.

Shawn and Kathryn

End of the ceremony

The grounds were gorgeous!

Everything was so green and pretty.

The groom, Shawn, and me!

My parents, who I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have seen them dance together.

That's me out there, busting a move on the dance floor. And I can't dance, really. But I tried.

My pretty sister, Christie

My parents again


16 comments:
It looks so beautiful! I'm glad everyone had a good time.
That setting is so beautiful--you could have used one yesterday, but I liked the tomato!
Beautiful wedding!!! Those were beautiful grounds too!!
Thanks for your sweet comment this evening - I appreciate it and am so looking forward to getting to know you better and becoming great friends. Take care - Kellan
That is a beautiful location for a wedding.
Those are great pictures of your parents. Treasure those!
What beautiful pictures! The clouds look like they were painted in!
And, by the way, I'm jealous of your tomato! Not that I have any to compare to them...
I love the idea of having a garden. I just have never tried one. What a great feeling to know that you grew that tomato!
Wow, the ceremony setting looks gorgeous!
That does look like pretty grounds!!! Glad you had fun!
Your parents are so cute! I always loved your mom to pieces when she'd take us to girl scout camp.
Wow, how lovely!
What a beautiful setting for a wedding! Looks like the whole family had a wonderful time.
Looks beautiful! I love the gazebo and the grounds.
I love weddings...they are always so fun and filled with joy!! This one looks like no exception. ;)
what a beautiful day! Picture perfect. It looks liek is was a wonderful event.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! That looks like such a wonderful wedding! Weddings are so wonderful to go to!!!
Great job on the tomato growing! I LOOOOOVE tomatoes! ;)
Wow, the setting is amazing! It looks like they are out in the middle of nowhere! Beautiful! Looks like everyone had a great time!
looks like a fun wedding.... such a beautiful outdoor ceremony.
Post a Comment