Ray drove the kids, along with his sister and her husband, around on the tractor. Great fun.
My friend Kate and me
My girlfriends from high school - Kate, Mandy K, Janelle, Kelly, me. I love these girls!
The batteries in my camera died at the wedding I went to - I have a few more photos on my parents' camera that I will steal, because it was a gorgeous wedding. This is the only one I have.
More to come....


5 comments:
Love the girls picture. It's so funny to see all those people...and they all look the same.
Oh the getting together with old friends and the laughing - those are some of THE best laughs ever!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!
The tractor does look like fun!
Great pictures!! I can't wait to see some more of the wedding! I love wedding pics. :)
Yay for girlfriends. It's always wonderful to see old friends!
Post a Comment