Thursday, June 05, 2008

On Days Like These....


I am really missing Michigan weather!

This was from yesterday. It is supposed to be even hotter today and tomorrow.

Did I mention we are having A/C issues???


Awesome.

16 comments:

Danielle said...

Yikes! It is cold and rainy here in jersey. I'll trade you- but just for a little while. Hope you get cool fast.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Yup - I feel your pain!! You have it a little worse since you are a hour or 2 south of me...high here today is supposed to be 98.

Anonymous said...

Before we moved last December, we lived in a place where the A/C NEVER worked. It was miserable.

I'm so sorry and I completely understand!

Toni said...

Oh. My. God.

We are supposed to skirt 90 today and that is HOT for OH.

But 100? Eek!

I'm praying for your AC.

Life As I Know It said...

Cold and drizzly here today...we have such long winters that I love hot summers.
Hope your a/c works soon!

Kate said...

Oh that just sucks, and having the a/c on the fritz is awful. It's in the 90's here today, I thought I would melt.

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Wow! I guess it's time to stop envying your climate isn't it! That's HOT! I say if your air conditioner is on the blitz it's time to go to the movies....

Anna said...

I'm in Michigan right now and it is suppose to be in the 90s for my whole trip!

Dana said...

GGrrrr.. i hate hot weather... 75 sunny and breezy works for me!

Anonymous said...

Oh bless you on the a/c issues. I'm so excited to have this awful weather the day after getting our new windows. I want to open up but the humidity must go first.

Anonymous said...

Don't trade with us this week. Today was 85 and 70% humidity. Tomorrow Mike and I are going to the Stanley Cup parade for the Red Wings and it is supposed to be 91 and sunny. I don't think the trade would help much...

Andrea said...

Oh...nice and HOT, huh? :) We haven't had any of that super hot weather out here in Canada yet...I'm hoping it will come soon though...or at least it will get hot enough for my son to go swimming in the pool in our backyard soon!

Andrea said...

Oh...nice and HOT, huh? :) We haven't had any of that super hot weather out here in Canada yet...I'm hoping it will come soon though...or at least it will get hot enough for my son to go swimming in the pool in our backyard soon!

Good luck with that A/C too!

Rachel said...

I feel your pain Missy. It's hot and humid as all get out here, too.

I hope you didn't take the 'faking it' post too seriously. Any cooking is real cooking.
I just usually cook from scratch, that's why the post is worded as it is :-) It's just a way of making 'almost scratch' food :-)
Have a great weekend. Rachel

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh-good-God-get-the-ac-fixed-soon. We just got warm, humid weather ourselves. We went from snow to rain to humidity way too fast.

And yes! Please do join in Photostory next Friday, that would rock!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, baby! It's hot here in the south! Today (Sunday) it's gonna be 101!! Here's to hoping your AC is working now...we were in your situation not too long ago. Our unit blew up and caught on fire. It's drama and madness around here, I tell ya!