Way to go Emmy!!! I love fishing...we just don't have a boat and fishing from the shore isn't the greatest unless you find a really good spot! I love this picture of her and her catch though!
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
19 comments:
Awesome!
My kids love to fish in the summer.
Aww yay for catching one!
I haven't taken my kids fishing yet. I know that they would probably enjoy it. Cute picture. She looks so proud.
Thanks for the recipes! I went ahead and shredded that monster of a zucchini and put it in the freezer for future use. :)
so cute!!
AW! Way to go! I hope you will check out my WW.
What, are you kidding me? That fish is huge compared to her tiny body. *grin*
I bet she was very proud of herself.
Write From Karen
I miss you guys sooooooo much! Love you LOADS - Wama Tunu
way to go!
Good job Emmy!!!
Way to go Emmy!!! I love fishing...we just don't have a boat and fishing from the shore isn't the greatest unless you find a really good spot! I love this picture of her and her catch though!
Congrats on your catch!! YAY...
Happy WW!
Oh how cute!
And aren't you a great mom, I never put a hook on my little one's line!
What a cutie pie! I love taking the boys fishing. Such fun!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I apprecaite it! :)
What a great photo! :)
Guess What?! I'M BACK!!
Oh, how cute! Did she keep it or throw it back?
My little guy has been wanting to fish but I don't trust him not to jump in the lake.
No, we threw it back. She was so darn proud of herself - and she was the only one who caught a fish the whole afternoon. :)
awe! Cute little fishy!
I fished some when I was little. I don't know if I ever caught anything, but I have such good memories of the people I fished WITH.
cute - a fishy that's just her size.
Post a Comment