I'm glad you're back safe and sound. can't wait to hear about it. Get some rest!
And PS - imitation is the highest form of flattery. Steal away!! Check out the Etsy site. I seriously love his monster. :) Just beware the blue icing....his heiny was still slightly stained today if you know what I mean. *LOL* I took a picture for the scrapbook but I thought it may be a bit inappropriate to post that. ;)
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
10 comments:
Can't wait to hear about your trip!
It was so good to see you...
Glad to hear you're back! Make sure you go to bed nice and early tonight. ;)
Looking forward to details. Now get some food, lady!
Glad to hear you made it back safely! Hope you had a great time!
Coming home is ALWAYS exhausting. Details after you get rested and fed! Glad your home safely!
Welcome back!
Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your trip!
I'm glad you're back safe and sound. can't wait to hear about it. Get some rest!
And PS - imitation is the highest form of flattery. Steal away!! Check out the Etsy site. I seriously love his monster. :) Just beware the blue icing....his heiny was still slightly stained today if you know what I mean. *LOL* I took a picture for the scrapbook but I thought it may be a bit inappropriate to post that. ;)
missed you while you were gone! glad you;re back and I can't wait to hear all about your vacation!!
Hope you had a wonderful trip - can't wait to hear about it and see pics!!!
Post a Comment