Monday, June 30, 2008

Bubbles!

It seems like I have read several blogs lately with bubble pictures - well, here are mine from this past weekend....






I am loving Emmy's new shades!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

Love it! The bubbles look magical or something in your pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, those are gorgeous with the sunset through the trees! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

WE love bubbles in my household too!!!! Emmy's new sunglasses are too cute!

Kmommy said...

I LOVE those bubble pics! How beautiful with the trees in the background. I miss the trees in Northern Wisconsin :(
And love those specs :) gorgeous!

SimplyBillie said...

Great pictures! Bubbles are so magical... for both kids and adults. =)

kim said...

Nothing says summer quite like bubbles.

Kellan said...

Your kids are adorable! Cute pictures!

Have a good evening - Kellan

Danielle said...

WOOHOO! I haven't teried bubbles with Eliza. maybe tomorrow and I will take pics of course. Those are some hot shades she is wearing. vcery cute.

Anna said...

Love the bubbles and those sun glasses!! So cool!

Life As I Know It said...

Great bubble pictures!

Dana said...

what great pics! my kids love bubbles!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Bubbles are classics!

Cool glasses!